Monday, March 02, 2009

And the Saga of KS Honeymoon packs continues...


Today I was reminded of an incident that occured nearnly eight years back. My friend, Shivakant, who was going to be married called up and told me this in the stern and chilling voice ... "Sachin, I don't know where you get it from, I want it for my first night (period)". And with that threat Myself and our friend Puneet started out on a hunt across all medical shops in Chennai for - "K.S. Honeymoon pack". We escaped out of office during lunch breaks with our HCL Technologies badge still around our neck, going from shop to shop asking for "KS Honeymoon pack!".

Err... what reminded me of that day today? Today in a different company (Google), in a different city (Bangalore), with a different friend (Kuldeep) and for a different friend (xxx) I was hunting for the same thing "KS honeymoon pack"! :-)

... and so the Saga continues. 

Based on True Story!

o Shivakant did receive the gift on time...
o After that it became our customery gift for newly married couples...
o No one till date had any complains about the gift...

... and everyone did it happily ever after ;-)
 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home