Sunday, November 02, 2008

Just saw Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture" video on youtube. You must see if you have not, damn what an inspiring lecture.


Anyway, it just made me realize I had lost my way. I used to be this dreamer, and I used to go after my dreams. Where did I lose my dreams? Where is the Tigger within me? I think somewhere unkowingly I lost my way... I have to get back on track.

From my farewell mail that I sent when I quit my last job (where I worked for more 5 years)...

"I wish each one of you the courage to pursue your dreams. I am on my way, and who knows, with some luck I may achieve it".

You will need to excuse me now, I have to find my way back... I am going to infuse the excitement back into life.  Now where to begin with? So that I won't lose my way again I am going to keep the list 43things. :-)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home